Get a job with A DJ Connection / Pensacola Photo Booth
Do you like a job where…
- …you make people smile?
- …you are the life of the party?
- …you meet interesting people from all over the world?
- …you’re challenged from assignment to assignment?
- …you are your own boss?
- …you make extra cash and have fun doing it?
- …you can write off your mileage, gym memberships, clothing, haircuts and any other business expenses on your taxes?
- …Get a job with A DJ Connection / Pensacola Photo Booth
Since 1989, A DJ Connection and sister companies have needed the highest level of professional people who take pride in their work. We are always looking to hire outgoing people. If you’d like to join our team, fill out an application.
Some of the positions available include:
- Head DJ – part time job – A Head DJ is a fully trained music mixer and master of ceremonies. He has experience with all sorts of shows and occasions and must be a people person able to interact, set up and host games, trivia and overall be entertaining a crowd of people of all ages and backgrounds. We train head DJs at no charge. Most mobile DJ events take place on Saturday nights. It’s a great way to have fun and make extra cash while doing it!
- Assistant DJ – part time job – Assistant DJs setup equipment, mix music, take request and support the Head DJ at shows where to DJs are needed. Assistant DJs are often Head DJs in training. You can begin working and making money as an assistant DJ after ungoing just a couple hours of training.
- Photo Booth Operator – part time job – this pertains to our sister company Pensacola Photobooth. A booth operator must be able to transport a large photobooth. This will require adequate transportation such as an SUV, van or covered truck. Just a couple hours of training will get you started. You must be a people person and love to encourage others to have a good time using the booth.
- Office Sales Executive – part time job (commission based) – our office is located in Pensacola and we are curently looking for prompt, punctual and outgoing individuals with excellent computer and communication skills. We run several companies from this office, but the majority of the work is for A DJ Connection. The office schedule is 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday with some flexibility as many of our sales members also DJ throughout the week.
If you feel you have the drive to succeed on our team, click here to apply!
Return to home page